Public consultations are a method of the European Union to include the views and experiences of stakeholders as well as consumers to the decision making process regarding topics that affect EU citizens on a daily basis.
Public consultation about the Europe Direct Information Centres (EDICs):
In every EU Member States, bureaus inform and support citizens at local and regional level. The following services are provided by those centres:
• answers to questions on your EU rights, funding, etc.
• invitations to local EU information/networking events
• EU documents and publications
• references to other information sources
• contact details for relevant organisations
To improve this service, the EDICs are evaluated on a regular basis. Part of the evaluation process is a public consultation. Interested citizens and stakeholders can fill in the respective questionnaire until May 5th, 2016.
Please find the consultation here: Evaluation of the 2013-2017 generation of Europe Direct Information Centres (EDICs)
More information on the survey as well as the EDICs is provided here.