Last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 12:27 pm

When you have exhausted all the possibilities to solve a complaint with a trader situated in another country in an amicable way the only solution will be to seek redress through Court procedures. However rather than relying on regular lengthy and complicated Court procedures, you can now file a simplified Court procedure for small claims when your complaints is of a cross border nature. Read more about the European Small Claims procedure in the Article below.

Read more below